Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sewing box update

It’s been a year since I shared the travails of my sewing box. Well, I’m happy to report that I’ve made terrific progress in curbing my procrastinating tendencies and have completed two long-overdue projects in the past three months alone, and am well on my way to finishing one more. Who knows, come May, I may even start taking on commissions . . . !

Exhibit 1: 
The first at the finish line, this tote bag with Jacobean crewelwork was 6 years in the making.

Exhibit 2: 
 Originally planned as a fifth wedding anniversary present for hubby, I completed this needlepoint pillow a year behind schedule, just in time for Christmas 2010.

Exhibit 3: 
I've sworn not to start anything new until this puppy is done.

3 comments:

  1. I am very proud of you! Do you feel a huge sense of accomplishment or what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pillow Shubhani! If you start taking on commissions, do let me know! xo—Jen

    ReplyDelete

 

© Copyright 2012 Shubhani Sarkar